Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:1420 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
General Manager - Sales - HNI/UHNI Segment - Residential Apartments (10-20 yrs)
- Selling Ultra Luxury Residential Apartments
- Contribute in devising the Sales strategy and implement the Sales strategies in line with the Company's Business Plan
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to maximize revenue, control expense, improve customer satisfaction. Sales Strategy & Plan
- Generating sales through the existing customers, events, exhibitions and channel partners.
- Follow up with the potential customers for arranging their site visits
- Competition analysis in the Super Luxury segment on a regular basis and work out appropriate strategies to tackle competition.
- Interfacing with Channel Partners / financial institutions for organizing road shows and other sales promotional activities.
- Maintain visibility in the Ultra HNI network.
- Evaluate new channels of communication, maintain productivity.
- Building Relationships with Customers and Channel Partners:
- Liase with financial institutions in devising effective financing plans.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Communications team for updating of Brochures and other relevant Collaterals. / service providers for outdoor advertising, designing, and printing of Brochures.
- 10 to 20 years experience in High-value Real Estate / Wealth Management in a Leading Bank / BFSI Sector / Luxury Automobile / Hotels
- Relevant experience in selling of High-value products to HNIs / UHNIs.
- Experience in selling Luxury products
- Ability to network and manage the relationship with all key stakeholders