Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
General Manager - Sales - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing, reviewing and reporting on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives were well understood and executed by the team
- Impacting organization profitability through effective strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development.
- Maximizing the business opportunities, proactively creating new opportunities, developing & managing relationships with industry partners and working with them on business growth opportunities
- Formulating strategies & reaching out to the unexplored market segments for business expansion; exploring new business opportunities in various segments along with concerned branches
- Enhancing the partner business readiness process through the formation and leadership of a virtual team that developed business requirements, coordinated system testing, designed and delivered partner training
- Ensuring effective communication and activities between distributors and sales team to meet departments and the company's overall strategy
- Identifying and networking with prospective key stakeholders, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth
- Directing the timely development and execution of marketing plans and strategies, product launches and new advertising campaigns while ensuring that sales growth and profit goals were met
- Forecasting sales & revenue, identifying new markets and customer segments, developing sales strategies to explore these opportunities.
- Keen planning skills at identifying and capturing business opportunities; expert in positioning companies for the next level of growth.
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Plan and assign daily workload to the sales team.
- Develop new sales techniques for business growth and profitability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.