General Manager - Regulatory - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas/Power/Energy (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - Legal
Skills - Renewables, Energy, Regulatory Management, legal
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest renewable energy company in the world as the GM of their Regulatory Function reporting to the directly to the Director of BD- India
Our client is a leading company in Indian Renewables Industry and contribute in the Solar Mission targets for India.
- Interface for the Regulatory related transactions of Renewable power projects with all relevant and applicable authorities viz. Generation, Transmission and Land
- External interface with SECI/ NTPC/ CERC/ PGCIL and other relevant government bodies
- Work seamlessly with Business Development, Project execution, O&M, Legal and Finance teams on regulatory matters post project acquisition and through the life cycle of the project leading to the resolution of critical policy/regulatory related project issues
- Lead contractual transactions with Government bodies and Development partners w.r.t. issue resolution, changes, statutory and contractual payment etc.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliances along with support from cross functional departments
- Stay updated on sectoral regulatory aspects, evaluate potential impact on current and future projects in conjunction with BD, Project and O&M
- Provide critical inputs and analysis for policy advocacy
- Maintain continuous relationship with all Regulatory and Government agencies
- 20 yrs + of relevant experience
- Legal background with Renewable industry experience
- Thorough understanding of critical commercial and legal aspects of project agreements viz. PPA, EPC, Development agreements
- Experience of overseeing a complete project lifecycle Solar/ Wind from Regulatory, legal interface and Contract Management standpoint
- Should have held lead business support position(s) with responsibility of mitigating all Regulatory and policy changes/risks
- Deep domain knowledge, legal and command over sectoral issues
- Well connected with industry and established senior level relationships with regulatory agencies
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, quick adapter and team player
Opportunity to contribute in the growth of a leading Renewable company's Regulatory team and take on challenges of a high growth team in Indian Renewables industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.