General Manager - Regulatory - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas/Power/Energy (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - Legal
Skills - Renewables, Energy, Regulatory Management, legal
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest renewable energy company in the world as the GM of their Regulatory Function reporting to the directly to the Director of BD- India
Our client is a leading company in Indian Renewables Industry and contribute in the Solar Mission targets for India.
- Interface for the Regulatory related transactions of Renewable power projects with all relevant and applicable authorities viz. Generation, Transmission and Land
- External interface with SECI/ NTPC/ CERC/ PGCIL and other relevant government bodies
- Work seamlessly with Business Development, Project execution, O&M, Legal and Finance teams on regulatory matters post project acquisition and through the life cycle of the project leading to the resolution of critical policy/regulatory related project issues
- Lead contractual transactions with Government bodies and Development partners w.r.t. issue resolution, changes, statutory and contractual payment etc.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliances along with support from cross functional departments
- Stay updated on sectoral regulatory aspects, evaluate potential impact on current and future projects in conjunction with BD, Project and O&M
- Provide critical inputs and analysis for policy advocacy
- Maintain continuous relationship with all Regulatory and Government agencies
- 20 yrs + of relevant experience
- Legal background with Renewable industry experience
- Thorough understanding of critical commercial and legal aspects of project agreements viz. PPA, EPC, Development agreements
- Experience of overseeing a complete project lifecycle Solar/ Wind from Regulatory, legal interface and Contract Management standpoint
- Should have held lead business support position(s) with responsibility of mitigating all Regulatory and policy changes/risks
- Deep domain knowledge, legal and command over sectoral issues
- Well connected with industry and established senior level relationships with regulatory agencies
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, quick adapter and team player
Opportunity to contribute in the growth of a leading Renewable company's Regulatory team and take on challenges of a high growth team in Indian Renewables industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.