HR Consultant at Infinium Associates
Views:411 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Projects - Pharma (10-18 yrs)
- Lead end-to-end greenfield and brown field projects for organization (from concept to commissioning) as per the agreed upon timelines and cost in order to meet the business requirements.
Strategic and planning :
- Develop the business cases and the overall Projects strategy for the organization
- Monitor Plan vs Actual for the projects' costs and timelines
- Monitoring of all the projects from time & cost perspective.
- Flagging of critical paths for all projects.
- Internal & external coordination / follow up to ensure the project time lines & budgeted costs.
- Ensure deliverables of the project charters are met as per the forecasted demand by working closely with cross functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Improve service levels of planning for the projects within the organization.
Internal process :
- Monitor compliance in the project in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or government laws.
- Establish reporting & review mechanisms to track performance of each project and ensure course correction & corrective action, as appropriate
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of reports as required by various internal and external stakeholders
People development :
- Take overall responsibility for people development initiatives and building up in-house capabilities for the employees in the department
- Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members
- Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall employee engagement and motivation
Must be from Pharma Industry.