Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:959 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Projects - FMCG (11-15 yrs)
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects related to creation of World Class manufacturing plants.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring that these plants are having the best-in-class digitalization and automation across systems and processes
- To make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure GMP compliance, best area utilization, efficient layouts, manpower efficiencies in the project design.
- Appointment of right engineering design partners, project management partners to ensure smooth running of project & complete within the set target deadline, at right costs, with the right quality of execution
- Strong in Communication, presentations, leadership & interpersonal skills
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Tier-I institute
- 11-15 years of experience in setting up world class manufacturing plants of which, at least 5 years in a leadership role. Has had experience of setting up at least one world class plant as per global standards.
- Should have worked in reputed companies executing plant projects developments which comprise of high quality finishes.
- Strong execution excellence to ensure that the project works delivered on site exactly match the design, plan and within the budget.
- Thrives in a dynamic, time bound, dynamic environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.