Consultant Recruitment at Xperia Executive Search
Views:287 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
General Manager - Projects - Corporate Interior Fitout (15-20 yrs)
General manager projects - Corporate Interior Fitout
Position Dossier- General Manager- Projects
Location : Bangalore and Hyderabad
Position Overview :
- This position is General Manager Projects for South India reporting to Senior Management Team
- Key responsibility is to lead and support the team on project management issues, including but not limited to, site meeting, site inspection, installation, and other post-installation support.
- The candidate will also take the lead to provide installation and project management training.
- Ultimate objective is to ensure successful project deployment and customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities :
- Report to the Senior Management Team and work closely with local management, Sales, Project Planning and Operation teams
- To provide installation and project management training to team.
- To assist the team with on-site installation, solve problems and Co ordinating the service issues encountered during the course of event.
- To assist the team with project scheduling and planning to ensure on-time delivery and proper handling.
- To submit weekly Project Progress Reports and escalate key issues to management.
- Degree holder preferred- BE Civil or B Arch.
- At least 15 years working experience in the Interiors Contract Industry.
- Ability in handling multiple mega-size projects is a MUST
- Well-versed in using MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.