Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1837 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Production - Personal Care Segment - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Lead and manage production related initiatives for the company within Capex and Opex budgets.
- Take an ownership of the manufacturing operations and implementation of new projects.
- To reduce operational costs and increase capacity using the current facility and low costs- investment items.
- To create a performance driven work environment within the unit.
- Maintain a safe environment whilst achieving industry leading customer services levels.
- Achieve production plan on a weekly and monthly basis and ensure customer service.
- Continuous improvement for waste management and environmental factors.
- Improve production quality, reduce customer complaints and reduce the number of rejects.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of all suppliers and current machinery which will develop the business for the future.
- Create a people plan that will improve the working conditions for all staff and create depth and caliber that is appropriate for future needs.
- Bring expertise and professionalism that will improve functioning of the Manufacturing Senior team.
- Exceed in all of the above whilst the capital project is being implemented.
- BE/B.Tech Production/Engineering, additional MBA is preferable.
- Relevant experience of managing the Production function within FMCG- personal care segment.
Experience of managing and developing large, diverse teams.
Experience of involvement in a large capital project.
As there are multiple positions, candidates with less or more experience can also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.