Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:602 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Production - Personal Care Segment - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Lead and manage production related initiatives for the company within Capex and Opex budgets.
- Take an ownership of the manufacturing operations and implementation of new projects.
- To reduce operational costs and increase capacity using the current facility and low costs- investment items.
- To create a performance driven work environment within the unit.
- Maintain a safe environment whilst achieving industry leading customer services levels.
- Achieve production plan on a weekly and monthly basis and ensure customer service.
- Continuous improvement for waste management and environmental factors.
- Improve production quality, reduce customer complaints and reduce the number of rejects.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of all suppliers and current machinery which will develop the business for the future.
- Create a people plan that will improve the working conditions for all staff and create depth and caliber that is appropriate for future needs.
- Bring expertise and professionalism that will improve functioning of the Manufacturing Senior team.
- Exceed in all of the above whilst the capital project is being implemented.
- BE/B.Tech Production/Engineering, additional MBA is preferable.
- Relevant experience of managing the Production function within FMCG- personal care segment.
Experience of managing and developing large, diverse teams.
Experience of involvement in a large capital project.
As there are multiple positions, candidates with less or more experience can also apply.