Senior Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:862 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
General Manager - Production - Equipment Fabrication/Wagon Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
1) B.Tech Mechanical from a reputed institution, with about 15-20 years of experience in equipment fabrication.
Knowledge of wagon manufacturing or yellow goods manufacturing companies.
2) Should have complete awareness of GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices).
3) Awareness of ASME Section IX Div 1 and 2.
4) Should be thorough in reading drawings.
5) Hands on Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft project. Should be very conversant with the MS office.
6) Complete awareness of Welding procedures and qualification criteria.
7) Should be aware of manufacturing standards. Knowledge of codes will be of added advantage.
8) Should be aggressive and an achiever.
9) Knowledge of basic accounting with knowledge of the cost of production is a must.
10) Should have an understanding of Working Capital Management at the shop front.
11) Should have good interpersonal skills and must be a team worker with total transparency in working, with no compartmental approach.
12) Should be well conversant with the inspection procedures of BV, TUV, SGS, Lloyd's, and European quality inspection authorities.