Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:737 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
General Manager - Production - Chemical Industry (15-22 yrs)
- Planning of production and dispatch of finished products in collaboration with QA/QC and Marketing as per schedule.
- Define and ensure implementation of Production processes as per SOPs to meet specifications and delivery schedule
- Plan for raw materials and packing materials in collaboration with Materials Department and ensure sufficient inventory of these.
- Ensure sufficient inventory of finished product as per customer specifications and other legal requirements.
- Monitor handling and storage of Raw materials (including hazardous materials) and Finished Products as per SHE norms
- Ensure plant is run in an efficient manner and achieving the targeted yields
- Monitor and review reports, MIS, status to identify and make interventions to improve productivity , quality and compliance
- Monitor implementation of objectives lay down by management, waste management, prevention of pollution and emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide guidance and support to the team of Managers and Supervisors so as to ensure proactive solution to business issues
- Overall Incharge of all production plants for Continuous / batch running of the Manufacturing Unit.
- Lead process transfers from pilot to production plants
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration; Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P&I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Minimize costs via continuous reactions, distillations, phase separations and Control Inventory.
- Expanding plant capacity with minimal capital investment, less labor with providing more accurate control of product purity.
- To ensure the safety & security of assets & people working in the plant.
- Report any near miss /incident or any non compliance
- To participate in Root Cause Analysis of Various safety and process safety incidents, Monitor and ensure implementation of CAPA (Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions)
- To Support Various Process safety and Responsible Care Initiatives
- Maintain harmonious relations with all internal stake holders