Talent Acquisition Role at Right Advisors Private Limited
Views:406 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
General Manager - Product Marketing - Insurance - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-15 yrs)
General Manager - Product Marketing
- The GM Product Marketing Manager is a key role to drive the company's short- and long-term goals therefore we are seeking an experienced marketing professional to plan, implement and execute integrated marketing programs designed to drive brand management, product marketing and market research with an aim to create sustainable growth.
- The individual will lead a small team and work with four teams, including digital, social, performance mkt, public relations, media, and will be responsible for brand and business KPIs.
The key responsibilities include:
- Driving strategic marketing direction, propositions and positioning of all product and service lines. Planning, development, and implementation, across channels.
- Lead and oversee the entire product marketing operation and achieve of business performance metrics
- Develop GTM strategy, the 360-marketing plan, from brand, content, social, CRM to digital in alignment with the business objectives of the local market.
- Responsible for marketing budget planning, execution, and control
- Provide inputs to the strategic programs, championing the needs of the customer journey, from brand awareness, loyalty to conversions in local market.
- Drive creation and execution of local insights-driven programs; i.e, segment plans, social media management, PR programs
- Ability to independently manage large cross functionals teams and external agency partners.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful candidate is an experienced marketing professional with proven track record in brand management and execution.
- Master's Degree , in marketing from premier business School
- 8-10 years of experience in a marketing role with strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset, and understanding of Insurance Industry.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must understand B2C and D2C thoroughly.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders from various backgrounds and cultures
- Highly motivated and ready to join a fast-paced environment with high expectation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.