Principal Consultant at PAN India Recruiters
Views:4369 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
General Manager - Procurement - Supply Chain Management - Chemical (15-22 yrs)
General Manager - Procurement ( SCM ) - MNC Chemical major co.
Supply Chain planning: Well conversant with forecasting techniques. Demand planning, B2B and B2C supply chains, production planning, distribution
Inventory Management : FG /Intermediate /RM/PM : according to set norms to have minimum working capital requirement
- Procurement of raw materials Rs 2000 Cr+, packing material, Engineering projects equipments and services, managing indirect spent worth Rs 500 Cr, regional buying for entities .
- Co-coordinating with global purchase team - Negotiate yearly contracts for certain raw materials globally for contracts.
- Manage processors and bought out suppliers cost and deliveries.
- Internal efficiency improvement for Purchase and supply chain processes by having innovative thinking and new technology
- Supplier relationship management, joint projects to reduce cost, collaborations for mutual benefit.
- Compliance to all statutory laws as applicable, customs .
Candidate Requirement :
- Engineering + MBA
- From any process industry
- Handling Domestic and international vendors
- Should have handled minimum 250 skus
- Should be strong in Procurement / Planing & Strategies
- Forex handling
- Relocation candidates can apply
Narayan Iyer ( 9819147645 )
Pan india recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.