Proprietor at Techno Placements
Views:886 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
General Manager - Procurement & Distribution - Agri Business (15-25 yrs)
Position Reports to MD
To handle Procurement & Distribution strategy and framework for Suguna Foods for ensuring optimal efficiency (Cost and Quality)
- To handle the forecasting of RM prices factoring various parameters pertaining to Warehouse, Distribution and Season and advising corporate and regional purchase team (Advance covering of RMs).
- To handle the purchase of Capex / IT Hardware purchase s as per technical specifications provided by the Projects / IT team.
- To validating procurement process and suitably advising the team on required changes with regard to Sourcing & Delivery standards.
- To handle transportation and logistics
- Guide the team in vendor identification, validation for selection and development of right vendors for supply of quality RM at the right price with reliability and sustainability.
- Responsible for developing and communicating material management policies, procedures, and internal controls pertaining to RM & Scrap management at regions.
- Provide to support subsidiaries in import of RM especially in getting established vendors
- Responsible for development, standardisation & implementation of all SOP's and inventory norms (Minimal Stock, Slow Moving Or Obsolete materials).
- Establish and sustain robust communication with all relevant stakeholders for identifying and developing alternate RM's / Vaccines / medicines.
- Develop and review key performance indicators periodically to measure the effectiveness of the P, L & T team through robust MIS process.
- Conduct meeting with major suppliers / vendors on a scheduled basis for effective engagement.
- To conduct periodic performance reviews with the team and suitably guide them for achieving the desired business results.
- Ensure continuous training & development of employees and are appropriately motivated to carry out their required responsibilities.
- Updated with market trends by effectively networking with internal / external stakeholders for driving efficiency through innovative process and systems.
- Responsible for motivating and developing team members for effectively delivering their responsibilities.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience
- Strong credibility and ethical compliance is a must and Zero tolerance to unethical process /system.Good Communication skills (verbal & Written)
- Effective networking skills Strong Commercial and Business Acumen
- Experience in Agri/related industry
- Experience in commodity(physical) markets
- Experience in Clearance of Import
- Experience in International Trade
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.