General Manager - Operations - Rotomoulding Machine Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION: GM/DGM - ROTO
Qualification: Diploma/BE - Mechanical/CEPET/Plastic Technologies
Experience: 12 To 18 Years (Minimum 10 years in Roto Moulding Dept)
Location: Kalol (H.O)
Note: Experience of working as a Plant Head, Plant Manager, AGM, DGM, Sr. Manager position
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of entire Roto dept, Products being- Tanks, Pallets, Dustbin, Ice box, Road safety product etc.
- Production planning and scheduling of various machineries and monitor the productivity.
- Organize daily meetings with the production, quality, maintenance, logistics and sales departments to plan the day schedule and assign the responsibilities to different departments for easy co-ordination.
- Monitor the stock of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products and compare the physical stock on continuous basis.
- Monitor and analyze the downtime of the machineries, do the root cause analysis of the problems and take necessary actions.
- Plan and execute schedule maintenance of machines and moulds (Preventive and breakdown).
- Take effective steps during machinery breakdown.
- Ensuring the Production capacity utilization to the optimum level.
- Ensuring TAT for each product.
- Identifying ways to improve the Production.
- Monitor the quality checking system and modify the parameters in machine and moulds to achieve the best quality.
- Reducing the rejection of products.
- Enhancing Manpower productivity levels.
- Engaging and improving the 5S audit score.
- Ensuring compliance at each level.
- Plan, design and develop new products in house as per market requirements.
- Develop new moulds in house as per the customer requirements.
- Keep inventory of spare parts, consumables. Preparing Procurement sheet for spare parts.
- Monitor and control of down time of machineries.
- Analyze the customer complaints and take necessary precautions
- Creation of MIS and updation.
- Reducing Power/ Fuel Consumption for overall plant production line.
- Assisting Management in Monthly/Quarterly/ Half yearly/ Yearly planning.
- Providing information to sales people on production cycle to improve the sales commitment.
- Motivate the workers with incentive system related with production targets to achieve the productivity.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and assigning of skilled and semi-skilled workers.
- Manpower Management and Control
- Knowledge of SAP/ ERP
- TPM, TQM, 5S, KAIZEN
- Problem solving Techniques (Fish Bone/ Root cause Analysis etc.)