Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:1563 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Operations - Pharma (15-25 yrs)
1. Ensure compliance with site standard Policies / Procedures are implemented and followed as per policy/procedures.
2. Ensure that cGMP, Quality, Health and Safety processes are adhered to in all aspects of role.
3. Ensure cost of Production does not exit the budget, identification of proper root cause if exits, and control the same, Routine review put in place to review and control the cost of production.
4. Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
5. Ensure all the changes are done as per change control procedure
6. Review and approval of SOPs, Protocols, Reports, related to products and processes.
7. Look at the improvement opportunities for process and productivity improvements and the same shall be executed to achieve the performance.
8. Conduct annual performance review and help to improvise the subordinate's performance year on year.
9. Review of regulatory requirements such as ISO standards, Excipact, IPEC, Kosher, Halal standards and ensure we the compliance as per standards through our internal audits/inspections for production operations.
10. Ensure Training has been completed to all the employees as per the training plan in the following aspects cGMP, On the Job, Personal Hygiene, Safety, and regulatory guidelines requirements.
11. Production function on meeting the target as per business plan. Corrective and preventive actions on deviations in the Production and process.
12. Maintenance function on meeting the target of downtime as per business plan.
13. Corrective and preventive actions on deviations in the Maintenance activities.
Exp: 15-25 years
Education: BE Chemical
Industry- Pharma API