HR Consultant at Profuse HR Consultancy
Views:1816 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
General Manager - Operations - Paint Business Unit (12-16 yrs)
Looking for General Manager
Industry : Paint
Exp on GM label: 4 Yrs
In paint Industry : 8 yrs
Total Exp : 12 To 16 Yrs.
Language: Malyalam / Telgu Must
Age limit: below 55 Yrs
Job Descripition :
General Manager (Business units)
- Overall responsible for managing and orchestrating the entire Factory operations i.e. production, quality, sales, manpower planning, financial planning, purchasing & stores, maintenance and logistics and achieving set goals and optimization of all activities and resources so as to ensure continuous improvement. The GM has the primary responsibility of translating the corporate vision and strategic goals into SMART business goals that are relevant to his business unit/marketwhile ensuring the wellness of the corporate image and position in his market.
Major roles and responsibilities :
- Implements the manufacturing processes and supporting processes in line with the corporate procedures, policies, strategies and achieving overall objectives of the Business Unit/Factory.
- Ensures all statutory and legal requirements relating to theFactoryare compliant with Govt. regulations.
- Ensures staff adherencetodiscipline, factorylaws, safety, security and cleanliness.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops own market strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, sales &marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate functions.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices in line with the corporate guiding principles.
- Works towards attaining TQM certifications as required by the corporate and relevant bodies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.