Founder at Change Leaders Consulting
Views:4185 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:438
General Manager - Operations - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning - EduTech (10-15 yrs)
GM Operations - AI ML ( EduTech Client of Change Leaders )
This role requires a unique blend of talent, leadership and attention to detail. We are looking at someone who is comfortable being both creative and analytical. You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and an urgency to execute ideas.
If you are passionate about education and having transformative impact then this is the job for you! Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Own delivery of a multi-million dollar product that is slated to double in a year
- Generate ideas that transform lives and have a lasting impact on learners
- Create world class learning experiences and build relationships with industry experts
- Deliver learning outcomes, which enable our customers to make data driven decisions
- Maintain operational excellence and lead a team of operations managers
- Work closely with senior leadership at Great Learning to execute the company's vision
Relevant Background :
- Qualification & Experience : MBA from a top global business school with at least 10 years work experience in a fast paced product or operations heavy role, A major in statistics, mathematics, computer science or analytics will be a plus.
- Must have experience managing a team of high caliber, motivated younger team members
- Must be a quick learner with an analytical bend of mind
- Must possess sound knowledge of contemporary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.