Lead HR at Parsley Management Pvt Ltd
Views:619 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Operations - 5 Star Hotel (10-20 yrs)
Company: One of the best Five Star hotel Chain.
Role: General Manager (5-Star Hotel Operations)
Locations: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Reporting to: VP Sales
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel and ensure highest rating on guest experience( at the property as well as on all online feedback portals)
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets set for the hotel
- Regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments to keep track of their performance.
- Overseeing and managing all departments to ensure every employee perform satisfactory as per their KRA
- Ensure complete compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP- s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensure minimum 20 man hours training in a month per staff member
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment. Ensure that there is no guest inconvenience during such projects.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures. Meeting majority of guests during their stay at the hotel.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all database and guests history is maintained and recorded, Teasers and promotions sent to them periodically
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel without any bias towards a team member.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Develop parallel unit sales strategies base on 360 days city demand calendar, to ensure revenue generation all season
- Ensure the daily monitoring of compset, there should not be more than 10% up and down in terms of occupancy percentage and revenue
- Daily monitoring of current and future bookings to ensure all high potential dates generate the desired revenue at the highest ADR, equivalent or higher than compset
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the corporate office, owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the corporate office and owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment's and services.
- Facilitate in hiring key staff members.
- Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members and lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales and F&B sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Development of new experiences f&b, dining concepts for small and big scale Events
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.