CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:526 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Operation/Projects - Copper Business (15-25 yrs)
- To manage, organize and oversee all the projects and operations.
- To achieve internal and external goals such as cost and market driven strategies, quality and delivery in compliance with customer service and regulatory requirements.
- To manage production cost, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs. To optimize productivity and maintain high standards of the products.
- To be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- To drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- To manage and control on equipment and machine control such as preventive maintenance.
- To monitor and day to day operation and performance including inventory control, planning and organizing production schedules and other support functions
- To be responsible for the Workplace Safety and Health regulations compliance.
- To ensure proper documentations and compliance with ISO work procedures and statutory requirements.
- To lead the team with strong leadership qualities and an effective communicator to encourage teamwork.
- To perform any duties as per assigned by the management.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with minimum 15 years of experience and must have working knowledge in copper plant operations
2. Possess in depth understanding on equipment and process control.
3. Possess broad based understanding on other relevant plant functions such as quality assurance, maintenance and EHS.
4. Working knowledge on management systems such as safety management system and quality management system.
5. Experience in handling factory operations issues.
6. Performance driven and work with integrity.
7. Candidate must have good leadership and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.