Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:117 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Messaging Service Lead (14-20 yrs)
This role is leading and owns the Global Messaging domain in Group Office IT and is responsible for Technology Services such as MSFT Exchange Online, Exchange 2019, Email Relay & Application SMTP Relay, Exchange Edge, Exchange Online Archiving, Threat Management Gateway, Email UI/UX and Enterprise Vault.
- End-to-End accountability for service readiness and quality assurance in Service Transition. This includes ownership of the operational requirements catalogue, of the quality criteria for operational gates, and accountability for provision of operational impact and risk assessments.
- End-to-End accountability for the Messaging service, comprising all deliverables and activities required to ensure that all entities participating in delivery of a service during Service Operations are able to provide support, including staffing, training, access to systems and applications and to operational tools, access to and knowledge of documentation, test and acceptance of process interfaces.
- Ownership and responsibility for the Continuous Service Improvement process within Messaging Domain, including delivery of all service reporting on the level of Group Office IT
- End-to-End accountability for Change Management within Messaging Domain, facilitating the deployment of changes while at the same time protecting our services, by ensuring minimum disruption of services, proper testing and impact and risk assessment of changes, and SOX compliance
- Manage a team of highly skilled Solution Owners, Service Owners, SMEs, Operations Leads & Engineers with full accountability of the quality of their work, coaching & mentoring
Key accountabilities (Role Description)
- Lead and develop a global dedicated high-caliber team focused on integrating, transitioning and continual improving the performance of Messaging Services in support of all Local Market and Global organizations to drive employee productivity within an optimal cost model
- Build strong relationships with Global IT teams.
- Solid line responsible for global teams located teams in IT Services hubs including spoke delivery
- Integrate, transition and operate solutions and services to the optimum cost, quality and technical standards including defining of KPIs to measure service quality and efficiency of performance
- Consolidated and consistent infrastructure to improve speed and agility for deployment of Workplace services to the desktop. Engineer once, deploy to many
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.