Director at Connections India
Views:2363 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
General Manager - Marketing - Spices Segment - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for - General Manager - Marketing- for one of our clients (A leading FMCG Company)..
Business: - Spices
Experience - 15 - 20 yrs
Salary: Not at all a constraint for deserving candidate.
Manage the Marketing activities to ensure achievement of set objectives and with aim to see individual Brands gaining leadership in their respective areas.
1. Plan & develop systems & procedures to improve the operating quality & efficiency of the department.
2. Design & implement the Annual Brand Marketing Plans to achieve qualitative & quantitative marketing objectives.
3. Need-based Market Research in Co-ordination with external Agencies.
4. Identifying new products for launch.
5. User-friendly & market acceptable packaging in coordination with concerned departments.
6. Provide inputs for strategic Pricing of all assigned products.
7. Advertising and sales promotion to achieve the desired brand personality/identity.
8. Monitoring and reviewing of all products performance against Budget.
9. Guiding & motivating the Brand Team.
1. Brand building of assigned products.
2. The bottom line of the assigned products (Pricing).
3. Identification of new products within specified segments.
4. Training & coaching team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.