General Manager - Marketing - Retail/Textiles/Apparel/FMCG (9-16 yrs)
Our client is a leading retail chain apparel firm.
1. Design brand positioning strategy for the organization
2. Finalize the campaign strategy, mood boards and corresponding collaterals
3. Delivering the best marketing strategy in terms of price and reach mix within the stipulated budget
4. Craft strategies for marketing including digital, traditional media, creative, communication of the campaign
5. Drive lead conversion and footfalls through online & offline channels
6. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
7. Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
8. Analyze consumer behavior and identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
9. Designing metrics to set monthly target for the team members, directing in execution and overseeing performance of team
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed college
- 10 - 15 years in leadership positions in the marketing field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.