Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1041 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Marketing - International Market - OTC/Healthcare/Wellness (12-18 yrs)
ROLE : GM Marketing-OTC/Healthcare/Wellness(International)
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Mumbai/Kolkata
The incumbent :
- Develop & implement various marketing & brand management strategies for International Market.
- Co-ordinate with respective country teams for implementing different marketing strategies as per the geographical needs.
- Also collaborate with cross functional teams, internally which includes supply chain, operations and finance.
- Responsible for brand portfolio decisions & brand mix development including brand definition & proposition, advertising, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Accountable for Brand Innovation for all international geographies.
- Work with a team of Brand Managers and internal departments for driving the growth as per objectives.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 12-18 years of total experience.
- At least 4-5 years in marketing and brand management with exposure to a global / international space.
- Brand Building, NPD, Digital Media, Advertising development.
B. Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 12+ years of total experience in good FMCG/OTC Healthcare/Wellness.(International /Global experience in mandatory)