Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:12555 Applications:935 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
General Manager - Marketing - Healthcare (7-14 yrs)
About DHI International :
DHI International is a successful venture backed by the Apollo Tyres Group. We own the rights to 156 countries for DHI, a European brand. DHI is a pioneer in Hair Restoration since 1970 with the best technique in the world for hair transplants.
DHI International has Hair Restoration clinics across 4 continents. We started in 2013 with just 2 clinics; and now have more than 30 clinics in 15 countries. We have developed and fine-tuned a win- win Franchise model that is highly profitable and can be replicated all around the world. The company is uniquely positioned to grow exponentially in the next 5 years.
Job Description :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
The person would be actively taking up the overall Marketing function of the company owned/franchise owned clinics in India and overseas. Most of the franchisees overseas manage their own marketing, but He/she will be responsible for bringing them all under a common platform, using great influencing skills and value adding capabilities.
Main responsibilities would be :
1. The candidate would be fully responsible for Marketing P&L.
2. Overall responsible for Marketing function and should be expert in Digital Marketing
3. Increasing Brand awareness in India; and other countries as per requirement and be the Brand Spokesperson for the internal communication.
4. Devising strategy for ATL, BTL and Digital marketing in India and other countries.
5. Executing the ATL plans, including newspapers, TV, billboards, events, conferences etc. in India and monitoring/analyzing the execution for our partners.
6. Taking ownership of all the marketing campaigns so that they achieve their targeted ROI.
7. Presenting to the management the ROI of Marketing
8. Ensuring the creation of high quality content and creating the content strategy for quick usage of relevant marketing material.
9. Ensure that all creatives are suitably published/communicated - website, social media, marketing library, learning platforms, partners, stakeholders, patients, potential clients etc.
10. Supervising the Digital Marketing initiatives for various markets around the world.
11. Building constructive relationships with Indian and International partners.
12. Develop and enhance an effective working relationship with regional, national and specialist media in order to maximize PR opportunities, responding to media enquiries efficiently and professionally.
13. Develop excellent research and analytical abilities to be able to understand what is going on in the industry and how it impacts our own strategy.
14. Well manage the ORM of the company through various industry forums.
- The person should be smart and have strong inter-personal skills.
- Well aware of the world affairs, and ability to connect it to our business.
- Required to travel frequently and work with multi-cultural partners in India and around the world.
- Strong analytical capabilities, to devise marketing strategy based on data, research and industry developments.
- Entrepreneurial mindset is essential. We need a person who can add individual value to the company. Ability to roll up the sleeves and deep dive is essential.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
The current marketing team is as follows :
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Pay per click Analyst
- SEO Specialist
- Tech Team for Website creation and maintenance
- Social Media Manager
Branding and Communication :
- Creative Team (3-4 Creative Designers)
- Content Strategist
The candidate should be around 35 years of age with MBA in Marketing from a reputable institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.