Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:4080 Applications:816 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (9-10 yrs)
GM - Marketing
Scope& Key Expectations:
- Lead marketing function for the range of products.
- The incumbent will lead a team of Brand Leaders, Digital and other Marketing Support.
- Responsible for business P&L.
- Effectively manage a large marketing budget.
- Create a strong and sustained brand franchise.
Industry - FMCG
1. Design and execution of marketing strategies to increase market share and extensions/ Innovations, designing, and rolling-out new products.
2. Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets and deliver the objectives.
3. Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
4. Innovations, new launches and training sales and channel partners on products.
5. Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
6. Promotional inputs to improve sales and market share as per the brand objectives both through advertising & below-the-line activities.
7. Tactical campaigns and managing/supporting the implementation.
8. Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with the ground realities through structured feedback from consumers, trade and sales teams.
9. Product sourcing, pricing, and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
10. Team management and mentoring to optimise results and learning.
1. MBA/PGDM from leading institutes.
2. Post qualification work experience of 9-10 years in the FMCG Industry.
3. Past/present experience should comprise of -
- Marketing team leadership,
- Designing & executing marketing strategies including innovations, research, new product development sourcing & marketing, and preferably some sales as well.
- Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
4. Should have knowledge/experience of different market segments, competition, pricing, distribution, and sales strategies.
5. Understanding present and future trends relevant to redeveloping current products and innovating for new ones.
6. Experience in MR and designing and executing ATL and BTL campaigns.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.