Senior Recruiter at United HR Solution
Views:651 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our client company is an FMCG Group Co. with HQ in Ahmedabad. It has had a presence in the tea business since 1892. The group is a leading stride in tea exports and retail consumers all over the world. The Group enjoys an undisputed market presence in Pan India and is 3rd largest packaged tea company.
Job Description :
- His prime responsibility would be to support sales activities for his brand portfolio with marketing efforts to garner greater sales year on year.
- He will single-handedly lead, executes, and from time to time guide the team/s to deal with creative, advertising, media, BTL, and trade marketing agencies for all backhand jobs for the brands to support the sales team.
- He will be responsible for all operational work which is related to product, brand, packaging, advertising, media, & promotional activities.
- He will make monthly reports, gathering competitive data to strategies marketing activities.
- He will identify branding, advertising & promotional opportunities that will take the brands ahead from time to time.
- He should be well versed with all major branding-related tools like newspapers, magazines, hoardings/ATL/BTL activities, etc.
- He will ensure timely delivery and usage of all promotional material and give feedback.
- He will also guide track of timely utilization of POP and POS in the marketplace through brand managers.
- He will look after the entire merchandising activities and check whether it is being implemented in the market properly or else.
- He will also be responsible for the effective coordination of strategy, campaigns, schemes, and promotions finalized for the brands.
- He will also be monitoring & analyze the sales data on a weekly/monthly basis.
- He should be well versed in Digital and Social media's latest techniques and use the same to drive sales. He should analyze Digital media trends and competition to brands/s advantage.
- Any other assignment was given by management from time to time. As per company's requirement.
Desire Candidate :
Experience : At least 10-15 years experience with a leading FMCG Company handling a team of more than 5 - people, Prior experience/exposure in sales, Trade marketing with Digital certification would be an added advantage.
Educational Qualification : Postgraduate with Full-time MBA or equivalent from reputed institutions.