Senior Recruiter at United HR Solution
Views:512 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- His prime responsibility would be to support sales activity for his brand portfolio with marketing efforts to garner greater sales year on year.
- He will single handedly lead, execute and time to time guide the team/s to deal with creative, advertising, media, BTL, trade marketing agencies for all back - hand jobs for the brands to support sales team.
- He will be responsible for all operational work which is related to product, brand, packaging, advertising, media, & promotional activities.
- He will make monthly reports, gathering competitive data to strategies marketing activities.
- He will identify branding, advertising & promotional opportunities that will take the brands ahead time to time.
- He should be well versed with all major branding related tools like newspapers, magzines, and hoardings/ATL/BTL activity etc.
- He will ensure timely delivery and usage of all promotional material and give feedback.
- He will also guide track of timely utilization of POP and POS in the market place through brand managers.
- He will look after the entire merchandising activity and check whether it is being implemented in the market properly or else.
- He will also be responsible for effective coordination of strategy, campaign, schemes, promotions finalized for the brands.
- He will also be monitoring & analyze the sales data on a weekly/monthly basis.
- He should be well versed with Digital and Social media latest techniques and use the same to drive sales. He should analyze Digital media trends and competition to brands/s advantage.
- Any other assignment given by management from time to time. As per company's requirement.