General Manager - Marketing & Corporate Communication - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
The incumbent would play a key role in managing and strengthening our client's Brand through effective external and internal communications.
Brand Management and Communications:
Manage and strengthen Brand - Client's- in the Indian Insurance market.
Manage existing celebrity endorsement and linked activities.
Design and implement mass media campaigns using traditional and new media for client mother brand and products.
Work on a multi-media mix that ensures maximum reach and optimum frequency.
Create as well as implement product positioning and associated marketing collateral for all products offered by client
Translate complex insurance communication into easy to understand product oriented communication.
Ensure consistent implementation and maintenance of client Logo & Brand Template.
Track and update brand performance of client Vis as Vis competition.
Implement and manage multiple types of research in the market to generate consumer insights, track trends, monitor brand performance, test concepts. Translate research outcomes into business benefits.
Corporate Communications (Media Relations and Internal Communications)
- Plan and execute successful PR programs. Use PR and effective media relations to increase Brand Recall
- Interact with senior leadership of the company to create and maintain company's communication strategy
- Manage all communication to Media on key announcements and launches:
- Development and delivery of a scalable internal communications strategy to provide timely communications to all levels of the organization
- Identify and implement different tools and channels for effective internal communication for example- intranet, emailers, etc.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Framework required by the position)
- 10-12 years of work experience in Marketing Communications
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in financial services will be an added advantage
- Experience in developing & executing Brand campaigns
- Experience in managing Internal and PR communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.