General Manager - Manufacturing - Agri -Chem Industry (20-25 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to work with an Indian MNC
- Direct Liaising with top management
The client is one of the established Indian company with a vast presence in India, servicing clients across the globe. Their divisions include products in agro-chem, specialty chemicals, bulk chemicals, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals intermediates. With 5 plants across the country, they are looking to recruit a driven professional to head their agro-chem manufacturing unit based out of the western part of the country.
The candidate will report to the VP - Manufacturing and will be responsible for:
- Complete plant operations which include 4 production lines
- Production planning and control for the unit
- Streamlining processes to improve plant productivity
- Removing bottlenecks in production and improve OTDs
- Maintaining relationships with unions and resolving issues
- Training & development of the team to use the new system
- Good communication and team management skills
The ideal candidate:
- Comes with at least 20 year's experience in the chemical manufacturing industry
- Has at least 10 year's of experience in the agro-chemical manufacturing industry
- Would be responsible in spearheading projects in de-bottle-necking in production
- Handles relationships with unions and resolve any personal issues
- Strategizes processes to ensure higher efficiencies and outputs
- Has good communication & team management skills
Job Offer :
- Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with attractive perks.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.