General Manager - Manufacturing - Agri -Chem Industry (20-25 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to work with an Indian MNC
- Direct Liaising with top management
The client is one of the established Indian company with a vast presence in India, servicing clients across the globe. Their divisions include products in agro-chem, specialty chemicals, bulk chemicals, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals intermediates. With 5 plants across the country, they are looking to recruit a driven professional to head their agro-chem manufacturing unit based out of the western part of the country.
The candidate will report to the VP - Manufacturing and will be responsible for:
- Complete plant operations which include 4 production lines
- Production planning and control for the unit
- Streamlining processes to improve plant productivity
- Removing bottlenecks in production and improve OTDs
- Maintaining relationships with unions and resolving issues
- Training & development of the team to use the new system
- Good communication and team management skills
The ideal candidate:
- Comes with at least 20 year's experience in the chemical manufacturing industry
- Has at least 10 year's of experience in the agro-chemical manufacturing industry
- Would be responsible in spearheading projects in de-bottle-necking in production
- Handles relationships with unions and resolve any personal issues
- Strategizes processes to ensure higher efficiencies and outputs
- Has good communication & team management skills
Job Offer :
- Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with attractive perks.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.