Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:4195 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
General Manager - Logistics - Consumer Durables (12-18 yrs)
Our client is a US based MNC.
- Responsible for leading the logistics function, covering primary & secondary transportation, warehousing, Inventory management, customer service, EHS and capability development.
Brief Role Details:-
- Finished goods Inventory Management
- Setting up of Warehouses
- Managing multi-site warehousing activities.
- Warehouse space utilization
- Appointment & management of carriers.
- Negotiation of secondary freight.
- Optimization of cost & improvement in the transportation service level.
- Customer Service.
- Budget and manage logistics cost.
- Drive EHS across logistics function.
If you have
- Minimum 12 years in various areas of supply chain management viz. Inventory planning, warehousing, transportation, Commercial & Product Management.
- Post Graduate in business management / materials management / operations management will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.