Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:512 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
General Manager - Legal - Human Resource Vertical - Metal & Mining (15-20 yrs)
- Design and monitor implementation of legal requirements of labour laws and ensure un - interrupted operations at the locations.
- Formulate and implement Legal strategies by pre-empting likely changes in the legal environment to reduce number of litigations as well as cost of litigation against the Company
- Provide expert guidance to business HR on Legal matters
- Design the strategy and direct the management of concerned departments to ensure that all stakeholder expectations are satisfactorily met
- Management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance
- Handling Legal issues concerning labour laws, experience of representing cases in various courts, System and process design w.r.t Legal processes and policies, statutory compliances.
Location : Angul (Odisha)
Qualification : MBA/PGDM (regular full time) + LLB
Experience : 15-20 years