Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:2310 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
General Manager - Legal & Compliance - Manufacturing (10-18 yrs)
GM Legal & Compliance
We are hiring Legal + CS for the role of GM Legal & Compliance with 10+ years experience for Delhi location.
1. Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute on key opportunities for business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
2. Handle matters as assigned with an overall view to mitigate the Company's legal and compliance risk, provide proactive and solutions-oriented legal advice that advances the business objectives, resolve legal disputes to achieve the best result for the Company.
3. Ensure timely (quarterly/Annual) Board meetings, corporate governance compliances and advice Board of Directors on all matters.
4. Ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed by Companies Act and all other applicable legislations.
5. Manage relations and affairs with the government, board and local authorities.
6. Manage intellectual property management of the group.
7. Manage litigations and claims in coordination with external counsel and prepare periodic reports.
8. Draft, vet, and manage of all legal documents including international contracts and MoUs for various commercial transactions.
9. Handle and administer all business/vendor/internal agreements and contracts, from start to end, including, vendor/client due diligence, drafting contracts, review/realign of contracts, contract negotiation, contract execution, etc.
10. Custodian of all original agreements, contracts, major court orders, certificates of incorporation, commencement of business, licenses and approvals and all regulatory filings/reports, registers as applicable.
11. Provide legal assistance to Human Resources team for employment matters, contract drafting for employment, policies, procedures and other important matters like POSH. Advising on labor law related issues.
12. Manage & Build the legal & compliance team.