CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:399 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Legal - Commercial & EPC Contracting (10-15 yrs)
Independently handle both routine and complex legal matters within the Work Area, that includes the following:
- Structure all corporate and commercial transactions and draft all contracts- customer contracts, vendor & procurement contracts, HR policies, etc.
- Attend business meetings and negotiations.
- Provide support for Business Areas (BAs) within the Work Area
- Establish and communicate best practice applicable to contracts and other legal risks
- Support Compliance and other specialised Legal Services functions on matters related to competition law, code of conduct, trade and data protection, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, employment law and safety
- Independently handle legal management initiatives (not related to specific transactions) as assigned, including legal awareness training, legal audits, standard contracts review, etc
- Assist with management and administrative functions as assigned, including management of external legal resources
- Strong legal, analytical, communication and presentation skills appropriate to experience
- Ability to understand the business, its strategies, its people and its organisational structures
- Awareness of legal and commercial risks and the ability to balance risks against business benefits
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, both within and outside of Linde and Legal Services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills
Education and qualification as fully trained lawyer/solicitor
- 13 - 15 years of post-qualification experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant areas, such as commercial transactions, projects, etc. in a large MNC
- Fluent in written and spoken English (including legal language and terminology)
- Industry knowledge in the industrial gases sector is a plus