General Manager/Lead - HR Business Partner (7-16 yrs)
1. Strong Business Partnership with functional leaders to understand emerging business requirements and partnering to deliver right people solutions
2. Deliver the HR India agenda for the commercial team through right partnerships (3RD PARTY)
3. Design, develop and deploy the right tools for managing a large outsourced organization. Identify and partner with the vendor partner(s) to deliver right service levels and build employee engagement along with functional leaders. Deploy processes to streamline employee life cycle and service levels. Ensure highest level of code of conduct as we deliver business through the large outsourced organization with a special focus on compliance
4. Hold the right teams accountable for people and compliance leadership. Help teams drive the culture
5. Deploy right tools, org design and plans to ensure right integration and assimilation of service teams from different acquisitions with the service team. Drive methods to ensure integration till the last mile, delivering business objectives
6. Own and anchor the talent retention charter to ensure attrition levels are within targets and under control for exempt workforce.
7. Design and lead the engagement charter for the service team. Drive career conversations, facilitate leadership connect and motivate employees through right Rewards & Recognition tools
8. Drive with commercial leaders - the Talent Assessment & Calibrations feedback/roll-up for all Managers. Ensure movements are planned well on time for talent and right talent Mix is maintained
9. Work with the TA team to empanel right sourcing partners, identify improvements in the process and support first time managers to recruit right.
10. Drive Capability Initiatives fby helping identify the needs & gaps, tracking completion, participation & effectiveness.
11. Drive people processes such as Performance Management(P4G),Development Planning (D4G) and year end compensation planning
- Key Relationships:
- Direct: Line managers and unit heads to partner and understand requirements. CoE teams such as talent acquisition to ensure tight resourcing levels
- Staffing service providers to deliver the right service quality
5. Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will have
Graduation/Diploma: MBA (Tier I/II/III), Degree in Labor law preferred. with at least 12-15 years of experience, and 5 years core Business Partnering . Labor handling experience is recommended. Experience in industrial engineering organizations and/or a service workforce would be a strong positive. Understanding of management of third party resources, Labor laws would be strongly preferred and prior work in an M&A scenario would be an added advantage.
6. Background and Skills: The ideal candidate will have Dealing with multiple stakeholders -internal and external. Ability to interface with regional and global stakeholders, where required.