Director at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:374 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
General Manager - IT Oracle - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
Profile Description : GM - Information Technology
Location : Corporate Office Mumbai
Level : GM
Position : Head IT
Reporting to : CFO
Qualifications: BCA / MCA or equivalent
Prior Experience: 12-15 years post qualifications in Information technology including ERP (Oracle) Systems.
- Role Overview: The role will be responsible spearheading Information technology, cyber security, ERP application and various new technology adoption activities.
Oracle ( ERP)
- To lead and manage ERP (Oracle) set up including implementation of change in any business process / module / extension for new businesses.
- Hands on exposure of all the modules of Oracle - SCM, OPM, Finance.
- To co-ordinate with the third party consultants and bridge the gap with the users for any issues in ERP setup to ensure business continuity.
- To Manage and upgrade the IT infra for ERP application, from time to time including DRS and ensure access matrix in Oracle system as per the business need
- To participate and implement ITGC audit recommendations
IT Infra and Security
- To design, implement and maintain IT Infra in line with the organizational need.
- To monitor and manage the IT FMS contract for all the deliverable and SLA's. To review the same from time to time in line with the technology development.
- To design and implement Cyber security framework and ensure Governance as agreed.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance. Evaluate Managements' requirements, prepare and present Technical proposals, design and deliver solutions for business needs.
- To ensure proper coordination with Data Center team for smooth functioning of our Collocated Servers
- Identifying security vulnerabilities by tracking all the logs, systems, antivirus solutions across locations and eliminating them with strategic solutions that increases data security
- Ensure periodic Security Audit thru Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test and implement recommendations on highest priority
- Ensure Cost reduction at all levels by implementing solutions by consolidation of IT requirements
- To implement robust Back and restoration policy to ensure minimum business loss in case of any hardware failure / loss of data / cyber security breach.
BI and AI solutions :
- To evaluate and implement BI and AI solutions as per the business requirement
- To implement MD / CEO / CFO Dash board reports
- To review business needs for any reporting requirement by Sales, SCM, HR and other critical functions for business growth.
Web site :
- To develop and maintain company website.
- To co-ordinate with the service providers in updating the various data point / information on company web site.