Co-Founder & Director at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:717 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
General Manager - IT Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Understand the business & identify areas for automation, MIS to enhance value for the company.
- Setting up the IT Controls, IT Policies, checks & SLA Levels for IT Support functions and processes (internal & external customers/ Vendors).
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strong Experience in Retail Domain spanning across sourcing, supply chain, warehouse management and system integration.
- Expertise in handling the Process Management cross functional team to automate various business processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to make impact on business through complete adoption.
- Orientation towards internal customers.