General Manager - Internal Controls - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
General Manager - Internal Controls
Industry : Real Estate / Property
Category : Finance
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Looking for a CA/MBA Finance with 8-12 years of PQE for an Internal Controls and Process Improvement profile for one of the leading Private Equity backed Real Estate company in Mumbai.
Client Details : Our client is a renown name in the Real Estate industry, backed by a Private Equity giant. They are looking to hire someone to fortify their Internal Controls function.
Summary : Responsible for overseeing the Companies overall internal controls and process improvement initiative and develop a proactive internal and operational process improvement plan to complement the work done through other sources of oversight such as external auditors etc.
- Assist company management in designing and maintaining adequate systems of internal controls and continuous process improvement framework
- Review existing internal controls, business processes, evaluate segregation of duties and sufficiency of documentation on a regular basis
- Perform and manage internal management testing to ensure internal controls are operated effectively and efficiently
- Assist in reviewing and updating internal policies due to changes in organisation structure, financial structure, operating procedure, business processes etc., on a regular basis
- Carry out proactive (surprise) checks to ensure policies and processes are being adhered as per defined SOPs and required standards. Report result and assist the relevant staff or department to formulate and follow up remediation plan on issues identified.
- Work closely with process owners to develop action plans, monitor and timely report the progress of remediation
- Provide inputs to internal auditors for designing their annual audit scope
- Take active part in various process improvement projects
- Conduct special ad-hoc review projects on the direction of Group CFO
- Ensure and track timely implementation and compliance with Company's Internal Policies and Procedures and significant process improvement plans
- Assist management on policy reinforcement and provide training to employees to ensure their awareness of new/existing/major policies and enhance their sense of internal controls when necessary.
- Create and foster a culture of business practices, instils and aware of and commitment to Code of Ethics and performs responsibilities in compliance with the Code.
- CA / CWA / MBA - Finance with 8- 10 years' experience in international public accounting firm with exposure to multi-national companies.
- Exposure to Internal Controls Framework, Compliance, Operational Risk a key requirement for the role. Prior experience in an Internal Audit role in any Big 4 firm will be an added advantage.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be associated and grow with one of the leading names in the industry.
Contact - Ekta Singh - +91 (0) 22 4236 3333
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.