Consultant at Antal International
Views:270 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
General Manager - Internal Audit - Manufacturing Firm - CA (13-17 yrs)
General Manager- Internal Audit
1) Audit Universe and Annual Audit Scope completeness - Continuous monitoring of Audit Universe and Scope and their alignment to Business and Internal Audit Group Strategy.
2)Pre-audit and Concurrent Audits - Timely completion of these audits of contracts, purchase orders and payments beyond specified value and validating compliance by management on auditor's comments
3) Process Compliance- P2P, H2R, R2R, Costing, ITGC, Operations Excellence
4) Audit Reports & Compliance Status Monitoring
- Issue audit reports as per timelines fixed and save them in a shared folder with appropriate access to Internal Audit team members across Group.
- Define responsibilities and timelines to management personnel for CAPA.
- Follow up on statutory auditors, cost auditors and secretarial auditors review reports to update audit universe, audit scope and/or closure of audit observations.
5)Data Analytics & Reporting- Use SAP R/3 and or other analytical tools for data mining on "AMPLE" basis and NOT on "SAMPLE" basis.
6) Talent Retention, Career & Succession Planning
- Mentorship-induction, training and progression of MTs
- Schedule knowledge sharing sessions with outsourced firms and team members. Minimum 10 sessions.
- Facilitate CPE Hours for all CAs working in Audit group
1) Qualified CA with min 13 years of experience in core Internal Audit
2) Experience working with Infrastructure or Manufacturing companies will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.