General Manager - Inside Sales - BPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- GM is responsible for hiring and training salesforce, meeting sales targets in his/her Business unit.
- Delivering month-on-month growth.
- Inside Sales GMs manage 40- 60 direct reportees and achieve targets by analysing data, running operations, and strategizing next steps
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding a team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Maintain the sales report for the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets.
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI's.
- Involve the team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
- Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators.
- Practically Driving Team to work to achieve the targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.