Senior Manager- Human Resources at Experion Developers Private Limited
Views:988 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Information Technology - Real Estate (9-18 yrs)
Brief about the Role:
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to Experion Developers and student housing vertical so as to facilitate the success of our businesses. The General Manager will provide inputs on technology suggestions in the development and implementation of respective projects assigned and report into Senior Vice President IT.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing strategic plans, identifying Information Technology applications supporting business plans or creating new strategic options, focused on increasing employee productivity while maintaining practical information security needs
- Regularly evaluate existing technology, information systems and staffing, research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes
- Planning and controlling staffing and development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities for the Information Technology department to ensure consistency with and support of the Group's business plans Directing the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the unique business needs.
- Reviews GCC and SCC for hardware and software acquisition and maintenance, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members as appropriate.
- Compiling and reviewing records to determine department productivity, quality of output, and cost of service; - developing methods to continually improve results
- Gaining knowledge in systems and hardware developments to ensure incorporation of new developments in future system.
- Ensures that all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies and legal requirements
What we are looking for ?
- Full time Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 9-18 years of total work experience in all phases of computer operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology subjects and extensive knowledge of hardware and software with the ability to keep abreast of new technologies.
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist.
- Data processing methods and procedures, and computer software systems
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- Proven experience in similar role in Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in getting IT systems and IT implementation done through vendors.
- Understanding of budgeting and business operations