AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2388 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Information Technology - Consumer Durable (15-25 yrs)
Hiring for Consumer Durable client
The GM - IT is responsible for driving IT strategy and managing the information technology agenda for the K&B India and Sub-Saharan Africa businesses. The position collaborates with business leaders to build an IT road map in alignment with and support of business unit strategies and goals. Through this partnership, the position will drive business value through technology introductions that improve business performance.
Business Unit Management :
1. Development of the business unit IT strategy.
2. Work with Corporate IT to research technologies that enable business strategies.
3. Development of an IT roadmap of new technology projects.
4. IT project oversite.
5. Prepare business strategy material and capable of presenting to upper management.
6. Development and control of budget, capital plans, strategic and resource planning.
7. Manage change by communication, implementing, monitoring, and reinforcing.
8. Champion innovation by driving best practice solutions that drive business differentiation.
9. Maintain a solid focus on the end customer, challenging the business units where appropriate while still fostering a solid partnership.
10. Maintain a strong overall understanding of all functional processes within the supply chain.
11. Tailors presentations to the needs of the audience.
12. Promotes the sharing of information with team members and at all management levels.
Specific responsibilities include business unit IT strategy, project definition, project scoping, IT portfolio planning and prioritization with business leaders, project oversight, IT financial cost center planning and management of IT resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.