Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3423 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Industrial & Employee Relations - Auto/Manufacturing (12-22 yrs)
- Implement the organisation's employee and labour relations strategy and ongoing activities related to relationship with labour organisations and minimise any negative impact of collective dispute.
- Create a positive and proactive Labour relations climate within the organisation.
- Provide strategic direction and assist Business Leaders on matters relating to employee relations and other statutory requirements related to people. Scope includes all entities
- MBA - HR / Personnel/MLS with 12-15 years of hands on experience specially in any industry having unionized work force. Additional qualifications in law will be an advantage.
- Should have demonstrated managerial skills and experience in Human Resources /Industrial Relations, with an emphasis in handling unionized workforce.
- Needs to be familiar with Indian labour laws and practices.
- Possesses the ability to deal with confidential information with complete discretion.
- Capability to work in a collaborative manner with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and fair judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
Comp : 45 - 50 L