General Manager - Human Resources - Real Estate (10-18 yrs)
- Leading of Human Resources, Administration and CSR function for the company
- Partnered with and supported and advised CEOs, Board members and senior leaders across the businesses.
- Attend Shareholder meetings and addressed HR related queries and concerns
- Streamlined HR processes and systems; working towards the company's re-structuring plan by ensuring a right structure for the company across levels and employee cost and productivity.
- Build high performing culture, employee engagement and ensuring hiring top talent, building a compliance culture
- Driving HR Strategy, mapping Talent landscape internally and externally
- Engage with CHRO for delivering high-value talent and HR framework to drive an improved employee experience
- Design and implement HR operating model capable of delivering talent and HR services efficiently and effectively on a global scale to support the critical needs of the business.
- Drive leading practices and operational excellence across talent and HR processes of customer organization by aligning those processes to the HR operating model and the underlying HR technology architecture.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and provide recommendations
- Institutionalize learning of the projects to enrich organizational assets & capabilities
- 10+ years of experience in developing and implementing HR strategy
- Strong abilities in problem definition and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Must be able to discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Must be able to work independently