General Manager - Human Resources - Pharma/Chemicals Business (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high performance and conflict-free workplace.
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training development initiatives for teams and individuals.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School in HR 2011/2012/ 2013 / 2014 batch
- 6-8 year experience as an HR Business Partner
- Prior experience managing sales teams will be preferred
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with large and young sales team
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.