HR Manager at Autonomysearch
Views:2339 Applications:689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
General Manager - Human Resources - Pharma (12-16 yrs)
We have career opportunity with Mumbai based leading pharma company as Head HR.
Must Requirements in Job role (Knowledge/Experience/Qualification/Salary)
- Last 3 year working as Head of HR & Admin function of NMT 500 Cr turnover or as zonal head (preferably West Zone) of HR & Admin of NMT 1000 Cr turnover company preferably from a manufacturing/service industry(Non IT) set up
- Should have min 10 to 12 years of hands on experience of Talent Acquisition, PMS, organization development, change management, L&D, employee engagement and corporate administration.
- Should have successfully designed and implemented key HR programs (e.g. Organization Restructuring, Resource Optimization, Compensation benchmarking, Job Role Mapping, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Onboarding etc)
- Team management experience of handling multi location teams NMT 5 to 7
- Should be coming from a cultured/value based company wherein HR playing a key role of aligning expectation between management and employee.
- Should be aware about HR's role in contributing to the growth of the overall company's business( expected role is more of Strategic/Business HR)
- Able to work in uncertain/unstructured environment with Plan B/C working
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills. Good in presentation skills.
Total Experience: 12 to 15 Yrs
Qualification: Post Graduation in HR (Full time/Part Time) with B.Pharm/BE/BSc.
Threshold Requirement in the Job role (additional but not mandatory)
- Should be working in pharmaceutical/FMB set up a company
- Currently based in Maharashtra and/or can speak/understand local language
- Expected Output (Quantitative/Qualitative) from the role in current or next 1 year
- Hiring of Critical senior & middle management level positions within the lead time
- Salary budget management to ensure Sal to Sales ratio is achieved
- Change management projects (Organization Restructuring, Customer & Employee
- Satisfaction, Business Continuity Planning etc)
- Driving HR's roadmap for FY 21-22 with key milestone level HR deliverables to support the business growth of FY 21-22