Founder at DRIVN Solutions
Views:1018 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (15-17 yrs)
General Manager - Human Resources (FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY)
- The position will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall HR & Admin function and will act as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics.
- HR Head is expected to take leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to companies & department short term & long-term goals.
- This position will supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans compensation benefits, learning & development, budget & employee relations.
- HR Head will undertake a wide range of HR tasks like performance management, talent assessment organizing trainings, administering employee benefits, leaves, creating HR policies and effectively managing employee & labor relations. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. The goal is to ensure the
- HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Essential duties and functions :
- Responsible to drive HR end to end Hire to retire process. This includes manpower planning, creating & revising job description, talent identification, screening, hiring, planning employee orientation, on boarding, employee motivation to exit formalities & retirement Benefits
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits by collecting information about annual salary surveys and Implementing and revising a company's compensation program.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains talent.
- Responsible for developing and implementing performance management tools & appraisal process by supporting management in developing employees KRA & evaluation program.
- Policy development and documentation by developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Learning & Talent Development by creating programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Propose and develop employee motivation & engagement programs by bringing best practices from the industry and creating open learning culture.
- Personnel Management - Maintaining employee records and reports. Assets Management & Vendor Management
- Responsible for Payroll management, Statutory Compliances, alignment with Industry and group regulations, HR Audits & POSH Committee. Drive CSR projects
- Over all HR & Company Administration with participating in administrative staff meetings, employee review meetings where even needed & management meetings.
- Keep update on trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new developments in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Candidate would have handle large number of women employees
- Managing the Legal and Statutory Compliances for Green Field Project, Permission for getting all government authorities.
- Personnel Management
- Managing Industrial Relations at Plant level in HOSUR
- Plant Administration
- Local Administration
- EHS & Training
- Contract Labor Management
- Greenfield project experience is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.