Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:4986 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
General Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the successful companies in India. Pioneers in their field of operation. Looking for B School educated Hr professionals within the age of 42 years.
Job Description/Key Deliverables
- Defining the HR strategy and structure which will effectively implement HR processes and programs.
- Accountable for successful delivery of all HR programs and processes.
Key among these programs:
- Staffing Programs: Partners with Business Leaders to analyze the Workforce Plan and provide regular updates to them. Understands Diversity, leverages opportunities to build diversity within the business.
- Employee Relations: Accountable for managing employee relations concerns, adhering to HR policy.
- Compensation and Benefits: Define and delivers Compensation and Benefits strategic support the business, in collaboration with Business Leaders.
- Performance Management: Accountable for delivery of Performance Management processes, including
Quarterly/Mid-Year/Annually Check-In and Performance Review.
- Employee / Manager Development: Partners with cross functional teams to deliver Employee & Management Excellence programs and build capability and effectiveness in the line organization.
- Employee Communication: Establish a vibrant & effective communication model that is consistent with the Organizations brand & philosophy and promotes a positive image throughout the organization.
These are some of the activities.
Interested candidates may contact Krishnan at 8309618146 or Rekha 8309624517