Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:2348 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Human Resources & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Role: GM - Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations, As part of a high-tech company, the GM - HR will operate in a fast changing and high growth economic environment. Our human resources functions are in a transformation process from a local to a global approach.
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as a value - adding HR functional change agent to mature processes, systems & culture in alignment with global philosophy and vision to enable the Unit level business Facilitate the development of a cohesive and collaborative business management team, embedding a collaborative and cohesive structure that enables India-wide company strategy, and role models global values and core & leadership behaviours
- Enable local leadership of the assigned line of business / function(s) in Unit Level to develop and drive its organization & culture building strategy and mature its organizational design, effectiveness and efficiency to achieve the business growth potential in the region Establish the Talent & Organizational
- Development agenda for the business to invest in and improve Talent Engagement, Pipeline and Retention outcomes Establish the Rewards agenda in the business to achieve a competitive, performance based and tax & administratively efficient Compensation & Benefits programs & practice
- Design and deliver a strategic HR roadmap to gain competitive advantage as an Employer of Choice in the region Establish high quality and cost effective Talent attraction and acquisition plan to top-grade talent pool in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders Partner with CHRO operations to facilitate and optimise the delivery of technology & process driven HR Services to Employees
- Drive compliance agenda in the context of Indian labour laws and champion Integrity and Code of Conduct standards in the company
Key Competency - MBA in HR from top tier B School with at least 15 years industry experience Business acumen to translate the commercial and economic context into human context Functional acumen and orientation in either Organizational Development Or, Total Rewards Demonstrates high level of inter-personal sensitivity, accountability, customer orientation, systems thinking, and change management skills Stakeholder Engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.