Associate Partner at Lighthouse Partners
Views:3509 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
General Manager - Human Resources - C&B/PMS/Operations/ERP (12-15 yrs)
Hiring for reputed client in consumer facing Business
Roles & Responsibility
1. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Study, Analyze & Design best in class Compensation Programs
- Participation in Compensation surveys and benchmarking studies
- Design Incentive Schemes - Short Term as well as Long Term (Including Sales Incentive Schemes)
- Develop pay structures, guidelines and HRIS that assist in management decision making
- Preparing AOP & manage Budgets for the department. Track & Analyze Budget Vs cost
- Design Compensation Proposal for Annual Increments and annual appraisal
2. Performance Management:
- Managing and Driving Performance Management systems across all Regional HR teams
- Stakeholder / Employee Relationship Management
- Manage the performance-related incentive and bonus review exercise for creation of all HR SOPs
3. HR Operations
- Background Verification, Exit interview, Time Management, Probation Assessment, Payroll Inputs, Employee Medical benefits
- Lead Annual Audit Process
- Attrition trends and create action plan
- Employee Life Cycle Management: Responsible for seamless delivery of end to end HR Operations
3. ERP (Oracle Fusion) Implementation
- Ability to handle multiple HR Technology projects . Should have at least 1 ERP implementation experience
- Implement ESS / MSS, Time Management System, Taleo (recruitment module), LMS, Talent Development, Compensations and BI module.
- Enhance Core HR modules for operational efficacy
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience, with a specialty in driving PMS & C&B at Corporate level.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.