Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:2270 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Human Resource - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
What were looking for:
We are looking for someone who can manage the delivery of Company's human resources services. In addition to leading the strategic and operational requirements of human resources, the GM-HR will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate HR systems, HR processes and HR advice are in place to enable continuous improvement and effective and optimal management of Company's employees. This includes responsibility for providing pragmatic, effective and compliant HR advice and support across the full range of HR functions in accordance with the Company's Strategic Plan and business priorities. This advice and support is at both an operational level (knowledge, tools, resources to managers so they can confidently lead and develop their people) and a strategic level (information, analysis, planning) for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities the GM-HR are:
Human Resources Operations
The GM-HR will be responsible and accountable for leading the HR team through its Strategic Plan as well as the overall day-to-day operation and management of the HR team. Ensure appropriate policies and strategies are developed and consistently implemented throughout Company. Manage Remuneration and Rewards, Recruitment, Payroll administration, HR Planning, Industrial relations, contract negotiations , Performance Management, Learning and Development.
- Provide advice in all HR areas and the interpretation and use of HR policy and legislation.
- She / he will set Company's overall HR strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of human resources throughout Company.
Culture and Employer Branding Building
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values. Is responsible for implementing the right organisational culture and ensures that the employer branding is aligned to it. Is responsible for creating a strong employer brand for Company. To build strong and sustainable relationships with stakeholders at all levels and to maintain Company's reputation as a credible and respected organisation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of IR and related Legislation in the Mineral Industry. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics for all IR related Company's. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management. Ensuring Company operates its day-to-day business in accordance with its philosophy and in accordance with sound business practices and that all human resources activities of Company are performed effectively and efficiently.
- Managing and keeping check on the moral of the team members. Ensuring that team spirit is high and bridging the gaps for a conducive environment for Employee Empowerment, Engagement & Retention.
Budget and HR MIS
- Achieving business objectives that support Company's strategic direction. Managing employee cost, preparing and proposing annual HR budgets. Defining critical matrices for HR Function. Preparing reports and presenting the same to the management.
- Excellent Communication skills. Is able to lead a team and manage team dynamics. Delegation skills are crucial in identifying the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and streamlining processes to maximize productivity Negotiation and mediation skills are necessary for finding opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably especially in the Areas of Contract Labour, Unions Long Term Settlement.
- Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analysing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability
Professional Qualification & Experience Required
- Masters in HR, business, or a related field from a reputed institute
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive from 15-20 years with at least 5 years in a manufacturing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.