Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:517 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
General Manager - Human Resource & Industrial Relation - FMCG/Pharma/Automotive/Manufacturing (16-24 yrs)
- HR Strategy & Design Policies: Strategizing and formulating HR policies and procedures for the entire company Designing and implementing HR Manual. Conducting industry study to map the HR Policy trends.
- Talent Acquisition (TA): Strategizing TA and selection plans in line with Annual operating plans (AOP). Ensuring the right people with cultural fit joins the organization. Looking after selection and placement, pre-placement talks and campus interviews & induction. Developing/ implementing new recruitment / selection policies as per staffing requirements & reviewing.
- Compensations and Benefits: Establishing C&B policies for the companies. Implementation of the performance management system with proven tools for assessing the performance of employees
- Designing, organizing training programs in all the functional areas HR Operation
- Statutory Compliance: Adequate expertise in matters of Labor Laws ensuring compliance and zero issues with the statutory authorities.
Industrial Relations: Moderating IR issues with a fair and firm approach, handling trade union of various ideologies, representing the organization in all labour disputes in various forums like Conciliations, Labour courts, Industrial Tribunals. Handled issues relating to employee discipline, strikes, domestic inquiries, lockouts, injunctions, and caveat and negotiated multiple Charter of Demands and successfully achieved long term wage settlements. Liaising with Government departments.
Job Requirement :
- Should have a master's degree like MBA, MSW, etc specialized in HR & IR Management.
. Should be aware of the Kannada language.